La mujer Del abrigo negro 1. Es acerca de una mujer que nace en una familia rica e importante en Tyrone, Irlanda. 2. Ella tiene una hermana seis años mayor que ella. 3. La relación con sus padres es muy mala ya que ellos querían hijos hombres. 4. Su hermana se casa cuando ella tiene apenas doce años 5. Ella llora cuando su hermana se va, la pone realmente triste 6. Un año después de que su hermana se casara llega una carta del señor Carew 7. El dice que su hermana esta realmente enferma y quiere volver con su familia 8. Esto la entristece y la alegra, la entristece que su hermana este enferma y la alegra que vuelva a casa 9. Su padre le comenta que su hermana se vendría el …ver más…
1. It is about a woman born into a rich and important family in Tyrone, Ireland.
2. She has a sister six years older than her.
3. The relationship with parents is very bad because they wanted sons.
4. Her sister was home when she is only twelve years
5. She cries when her sister goes, gets really sad
6. A year after marrying his sister gets a letter from Mr. Carew
7. He says his sister is really sick and want to return to his family
8. This makes her sad and happy, the sad that her sister is sick and glad to come home
9. Her father tells her that her sister would come on Sunday
10. Arrives on Tuesday, the day of the arrival of his sister and night falls while waiting for her
11. She could not sleep and suddenly heard a noise in the distance to the one o'clock
12. She runs into the room shouting that they have finally arrived, her sister and husband.
13. Her father and her leaving to meet his sister to help with luggage
14. But nevertheless waited and nobody came
15. "I know I heard something," said her father
16. She replied "well I heard but where are they?"
17. The next day a man arrived with news
18. His sister had died at one o'clock in the morning of Wednesday
19. She felt strange as he died at the same time that they heard the noise, had visited his sister.
20. Later they moved to Dublin to get a husband for her
21. She had fun