Ecologia y su relación con el sistema escolar
LICENSE TERMS FOR MICROSOFT SOFTWARE
AGE OF EMPIRES III
THESE LICENSE TERMS ARE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN MICROSOFT CORPORATION (OR, IF APPLICABLE BASED ON WHERE YOU ACQUIRED THE SOFTWARE, ONE OF ITS AFFILIATES) AND YOU. PLEASE READ THEM. THEY APPLY TO THE SOFTWARE NAMED ABOVE WHICH INCLUDES THE MEDIA ON WHICH YOU RECEIVED IT, IF ANY. THE TERMS ALSO APPLY TO THE MICROSOFT:
· INTERNET-BASED SERVICES, AND
· SUPPORT SERVICES,
FOR THIS SOFTWARE UNLESS OTHER TERMS ACCOMPANY THOSE ITEMS. IF SO, THOSE TERMS APPLY.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. INSTEAD, RETURN IT TO THE RETAILER FOR A REFUND OR CREDIT. IF YOU CANNOT OBTAIN A REFUND …ver más…
Microsoft reserves the right to discontinue the Internet-based services at any time.
3. TRANSFER. The first user of the software may transfer it and this agreement directly to another user. Before the transfer, the other user must agree that this agreement applies to the transfer and use of the software. The first user must uninstall the software before transferring it separately from the device. The first user may not retain any copies.
4. BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
5. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The software is subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use. For additional information, see www.microsoft.com/exporting.
6. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. You may not:
· reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation,
· make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation,