THIS TEMPLATE IS TO BE COMPLETED FOR ALL PURCHASE REQUISITIONS.
SUBMIT THIS TEMPLATE AS AN ATTACHMENT TO THE REQUISITION AND/OR EMAIL (International).
(Answer only questions pertinent to your request. Please put N/A where applicable. No Acronyms please.)
1) Provide a one-paragraph summary: (what is it? why do we need to do this? when is the absolute ‘need’ date?)
This is a Real Estate and Facilities project which aims to get the Oracle's Sao Paulo office prepared to meet the business needs once the Sun LEC (Legal Entity Combination) takes place on 01-July-2010. Real Estate plan had been confirmed to integrate both companies, Oracle and SUN under existing …ver más…
13) Select the groups that have reviewed and technically certified/approved your requisition: Service Engineering (SE) / System Architecture Assessment (SAA) By Whom: Date: Global Information Technology (GIT) / Network Planning and Engineering (NP&E) By Whom: Paul Zawacki Date: 21-Feb-2010 Global Information Technology (GIT) / Enterprise Architecture and Systems Design (EASD) By Whom: Date: None of the Above If not reviewed, please explain why.
14) Project requires approval from Global Information Technology (GIT) Security & Global Information Services (GIS) if it falls under any of the categories outlined in the:
Security Technical Review document
Security Technical Review Board
Date of Approval: N/A
15) Please show the cost breakdown: (expenses: capital, one time, recurring, maintenance, travel, etc.,)
16) Is this a Purchase Order extension?
Yes No If yes, then provide the following information: a. Purchase Order# to be extended: b. Current Purchase Order amount: $ c. Extension amount: $ d. Grand Purchase Order total (b+c): $
17) Is this a standard configuration? Please check your local iProcurement to reference standard products that are currently available. Query the