Importance Of English In Panama
2. ENGLISH ACROSS THE PANAMA HISTORY
3. THE PANAMA CANAL
4. THE INFLUENCE OF ENGLISH IN PANAMA POPULATION
5. THE INFLUENCE OF ENGLISH ON THE SPANISH LANGUAGE
6. THE IMPORTANCE OF ENGLISH AT PRESENT AND FUTURE
1. ENGLISH ACROSS THE PANAMA HISTORY Panama became as an autonomous nation because of its function as the custodian of the transisthmican shipping route the “path between the seas.” It gained the separation in 1903 as part of an American sponsored revolt against Colombia that led to the signing of a treaty granting the United States the right to build the Panama Canal. After independence from Spain …ver más…
* Naitafón= In English “Night at fun” * Tinaco= "Tin & Co.", company that was responsible for garbage collection in Panama City and Colon in a time of building the Panama Canal and Panama for a long time that the garbage cans say the name of the company. * Tof = In English "tough" * Yiyinbré= In English "ginger bread" * Guachiman = In English "watchman" * Guichi guaiper = In English "windshield wiper"
4. THE IMPORTANCE OF ENGLISH AT PRESENT AND FUTURE
• TOURISM: In the tourism world the English is so important because tour guides need English to speak with the visitors from different places around the world. As a business country, Panamanians need to communicate in English properly in order to develop good relationships with foreigners and tourists. We should be able to speak English, because in that way we can know another kind of people, their culture, interchange ideas about religion, economy, environment, and so for.
• ECONOMY: Our economy is mainly based on the Service Industries as for example tourism, real estate, banking, logistics, and import and export trade. All these activities demand a great deal of