Reversible motor driver
The BA6229 is a monolithic IC used for driving reversible motors. The ICs contain a logic section by which brake and open modes can be set and an output power transistor by which forward and reverse operations are controlled.
1) Built-in power transistor for motor driving (1.2A
2) Low quiescent current. (VCC=12V, IQ=1mA)
3) Wide range of operating supply voltage (8 X 23V).
4) Interfaces with CMOS devices.
5) Four output modes: forward, reverse, stop (open), and brake.
6) Built-in diode absorbs surge currents.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
Motor driver ICs