Resumen capitulo 2 y 3 del libro administración: una perspectiva global
• A growth in demand, probably as a result of the growth in population, but also because of the opening up of the export market.
• Technological change and innovation (the use of machinery)
• The use of unskilled, cheap labor, by the introduction of machinery
• A move to bigger units of production - the factory system.
• A change in location, away from south east of England. The first factories were situated in the hills of Lancashire and Yorkshire near to fast-flowing streams, which could power the water-wheels. With the invention of the steam engine, however, factories were sited on the coalfields of the north of England and Scotland.
• Improvements in transport road and …ver más…