Write the pronunciation of each letter in Spanish
A B C D E F G
H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U
V W X Y Z
The subject pronoun replaces the name(s) of person (people), animal(s) or thing(s)
Write the appropriate subject pronoun to replace the name (names).
1. Mike is a student. _________is a student.
2. Donna is a Professor. _________is a Professor.
3. Paty and Charlie are in class. _________are in the classroom.
4. John and I are neighbors. _________ are neighbors.
5. Paul is 21 years old. _________ is 21 years old.
6. …ver más…
I am not a teacher. I’m not a teacher.
You are not a teacher. You aren’t a teacher.
He is not here. He isn’t here.
She is not a good student. She isn’t a good student
We are not late. We aren’t late.
Change to the negative form. Use contractions wherever possible.
1. We are brothers. ____aren’t________
2. Today is Monday. _________________
3. She and Mary are sisters. _________________
4. I am a good speaker. _________________
5. This is a difficult exercise. _________________
6. Miss Jones is a good skater. _________________
7. Mr. and Mrs. Bielski are North Americans. _________________
8. She is a good friend. _________________
9. They are busy today. _________________
10. You and Henry are cousins. _________________
11. John and I are in the same class. _________________
12. Juan is busy today. _________________
13. We are busy today. _________________
14. Henry and he are first cousins. _________________
15. You are a good student. _________________
16. You and George are good friends. _________________
17. Mary and I are good friends. _________________
18. The door is closed. _________________
19. Both windows are open. _________________
20. They are brothers. _________________
21. We are friends. ________________
22. He is a dedicated teacher. _________________
TO BE: QUESTION FORM.