Principio del formulario
1. I usually go (go) to school.
2. They visit (visit) us often.
3. You play (play) basketball once a week.
4. Tom works (work) every day.
5. He always tells (tell) us funny stories.
6. She never helps (help) me with that!
7. Martha and Kevin swim (swim) twice a week.
8. In this club people usually dance (dance) a lot.
9. Linda takes care (take care) of her sister.
10. John rarely leaves (leave) the country.
11. We live (live) in the city most of the year.
12. Lorie travels (travel) to Paris every Sunday.
13. I bake (bake) cookies twice a month.
14. You always teach (teach) me new things.
15. She helps (help) the kids of …ver más…
Write the past forms of the irregular verbs. Infinitive | Simple Past | 1. | meet | met | 2. | drive | drove | 3. | speak | spoke | 4. | put | put | 5. | write | wrote | 6. | sing | sang | 7. | do | did | 8. | sit | sat | 9. | stand | stood | 10. | run | ran |
Complete the table in simple past. Affirmative | Negative | Interrogative | He wrote a book. | He did not write a book. | Did he write a book? | He sang. | He did not sing | Did he sing? | She was pretty. | She was not pretty. | Was she pretty? |
Put the sentences into simple past. 1. We move to a new house. → We moved to a new house. 2. They bring a sandwich. → They brought a sandwich. 3. He doesn't do the homework. → He did not do the homework. 4. They sell cars. → They sold cars. 5. Does he visit his friends? → Did he visit his friends?
Write sentences in simple past. 1. Janet / the bus / miss →Janet missed the