Principio del formulario
1. I usually go (go) to school.
2. They visit (visit) us often.
3. You play (play) basketball once a week.
4. Tom works (work) every day.
5. He always tells (tell) us funny stories.
6. She never helps (help) me with that!
7. Martha and Kevin swim (swim) twice a week.
8. In this club people usually dance (dance) a lot.
9. Linda takes care (take care) of her sister.
10. John rarely leaves (leave) the country.
11. We live (live) in the city most of the year.
12. Lorie travels (travel) to Paris every Sunday.
13. I bake (bake) cookies twice a month.
14. You always teach (teach) me new things.
15. She helps (help) the kids of …ver más…
Last year I (go) went to England on holiday. 2. It (be) was fantastic. 3. I (visit) visited lots of interesting places. I (be) was with two friends of mine . 4. In the mornings we (walk) walked in the streets of London. 5. In the evenings we (go) went to pubs. 6. The weather (be) was strangely fine. 7. It (not / rain) did not rain a lot. 8. But we (see) saw some beautiful rainbows. 9. Where (spend / you) did you spend your last holiday?
Write the past forms of the irregular verbs. Infinitive | Simple Past | 1. | meet | met | 2. | drive | drove | 3. | speak | spoke | 4. | put | put | 5. | write | wrote | 6. | sing | sang | 7. | do | did | 8. | sit | sat | 9. | stand | stood | 10. | run | ran |
Complete the table in simple past. Affirmative | Negative | Interrogative | He wrote a book. | He did not write a book. | Did he write a book? | He sang. | He did not sing | Did he sing? | She was pretty. | She was not pretty. | Was she pretty? |
Put the sentences into simple past. 1. We move to a new house. → We moved to a new house. 2. They bring a sandwich. → They brought a sandwich. 3. He doesn't do the homework. → He did not do the homework. 4. They sell cars. → They sold cars. 5. Does he visit his friends? → Did he visit his friends?
Write sentences in simple past. 1. Janet / the bus / miss →Janet missed the