Achievement Test (continued) Name
Match each sentence with the hotel facility the person should use.
Amanda loves to swim.
a. fitness center b. sauna c. gift shop d. pool e. business center
Listen to the phone conversation. Read the phone message. Then listen again and complete the message with the correct information.
8. Frank wants to exercise. 9. Tom has to finish a project for work. 10. Jamie would like to relax. 11. Jennifer needs to buy a present.
To John Brant Date
Complete each sentence. Circle the letter of the correct answer.
WHILE YOU WERE OUT
M s. Anne ❑ Called.
1. …ver más…
Our newly-remodeled fitness center includes a sauna and an indoor / outdoor pool. The hotel offers two first-class restaurants. You can also order room service for any meal if you prefer to relax and dine in the privacy of your own room. Each morning we’ll deliver the newspaper to your door. Each room comes standard with an iron and a hair dryer. If you call the front desk, someone can pick up and wash your laundry. Extra towels and pillows are always available in your room. Take advantage of our free shoe shine service, too. White Sands is the perfect place to bring your family. We offer a babysitting service for children up to age 12 that includes a variety of activities. Go to www.whitesands.com to make your reservation today. We look forward to your visit!
23. The Martins had a very bad experience at the Gala Hotel. march in parades set off fireworks there again. 24.
(Mark / arrive)
(They / stay) have picnics Example:
at the hotel at 10:00 tomorrow? to eat
This hotel offers
a beautiful beach busy schedule many services .
28. Guests at the White Sands Hotel can .
□ □ □
25. The hotel restaurant closed 45 minutes ago. I there tonight.
□ a ✔ □
exercise relax wash their own laundry .
26. This hotel is pray send cards give each other gifts
□ □ □
nice, but very expensive inexpensive, but still includes a lot of services nice and inexpensive
29. You don’t have to ask for
□ □ □
extra towels and