Achievement Test (continued) Name
Match each sentence with the hotel facility the person should use.
Amanda loves to swim.
a. fitness center b. sauna c. gift shop d. pool e. business center
Listen to the phone conversation. Read the phone message. Then listen again and complete the message with the correct information.
8. Frank wants to exercise. 9. Tom has to finish a project for work. 10. Jamie would like to relax. 11. Jennifer needs to buy a present.
To John Brant Date
Complete each sentence. Circle the letter of the correct answer.
WHILE YOU WERE OUT
M s. Anne ❑ Called.
1. …ver más…
23. The Martins had a very bad experience at the Gala Hotel. march in parades set off fireworks there again. 24.
(Mark / arrive)
(They / stay) have picnics Example:
at the hotel at 10:00 tomorrow? to eat
This hotel offers
a beautiful beach busy schedule many services .
28. Guests at the White Sands Hotel can .
□ □ □
25. The hotel restaurant closed 45 minutes ago. I there tonight.
□ a ✔ □
exercise relax wash their own laundry .
26. This hotel is pray send cards give each other gifts
□ □ □
nice, but very expensive inexpensive, but still includes a lot of services nice and inexpensive
29. You don’t have to ask for
□ □ □
extra towels and