1. “Are the bags ready?” “Yes,____. a) they’re b) there are c) their d) they are
2. I live ____ 4040 Oak Avenue Dallas Texas. e) on f) at g) in h) next
3. “I can’t swim very well.” “I can’t ____.” i) too j) either k) so l) neither
4. I enjoy ____ out with my family on weekends. m) to go n) going o) go p) to going
5. I don’t have a computer, but ____ my friends do. q) the most r) …ver más…
Passage 1: What are you doing tomorrow night?
PETER: I usually go out with friends on Saturday night. But today’s Friday we’re going out to a football game at night. So tomorrow night I’m staying home.
1. This Saturday night, Peter is ______. a. playing football b. visiting friends c. staying home d. going out
Passage 2: What do you do?
MARCIA KNIGHT: I work in a busy real estate office. I do the same thing day after day- answer the phone and send documents. I need to get a more interesting job. That’s why I’m studying law at night.
2. Marcia’s job is _____. e. difficult f. boring g. restful h. interesting
Passage 3: A vacation postcard
You wouldn’t believe Costa Rica! It’s really peaceful. Judy and I have been staying in a tent at a campground on the beach. We’re studying a little Spanish with a cute guy who teaches English in a school here, but I think he’s learning more English than we are Spanish. Judy brought her guitar, so we enjoy singing around the campfire at night.
3. Sheila and Judy are _____. i. traveling with Millie j. taking guitar lessons k. camping at the beach l. learning lots of Spanish